Re: Power Supply died due to heat (daytime sun) I believe. #Mach2GTO

Seb@stro

When/If mine dies on me, this is what I'd replace it with: https://www.amazon.com/Industrial-GST220A24-R7B-MEAN-WELL-Switching/dp/B07CTVHYT7. A reputable brand, industrial-type model (high efficiency, extended operating temperatures, high MTBF, I/O protection, standards compliant, etc.) Specs here: https://www.meanwell.com/Upload/PDF/GST220A/GST220A-SPEC.PDF.

The one shipped with the Mach2 seems to have a somewhat high infant mortality failure rate (from people's reports on forums). I have not found its spec, so can't directly compare with the above-mentionned, but I have to admit I was a bit disappointed to find an unknown chineese brand name on the sticker underneath...

Luckily, AP seems to take good care of its customers. :)