From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Micheal Fields Jr via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 1:59 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Power Supply died due to heat (daytime sun) I believe. #Mach2GTO

Hi Karen.  No problem.  I bought a really nice one that has a cooling fan.  I'd rather not simply replace a dead one with an identical one that will die on me later.    This is the item I ordered.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0146IAXYO  I intend to desolder the cables from the existing (dead) supply and re-use them with this item.   I use one very similar with my other 24v powered mount without issue.

--
Karen Christen