Re: Pointing Model for Unguided Imaging on a C11" EdgeHD (with primary mirror locked)

Bruce Donzanti

Thank you all for the feedback.  I am doing OAG now and can easily get good tracking and round stars up to 5 minutes but the guiding can be finicky at times.  So, it is a thought to try but I will think about it further.  I realize the mirror is not really locked but it appears good enough to make a huge difference.  And I agree it is probably scope-dependent to a degree as to how well it will work.

Thx again - I appreciate everyone's opinions and suggestions