From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wayne Hixson via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 10:14 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC License Transfer

All taken care of - twice! The office didn’t have the old key but Daleen and Paige sent me the one for my Mach2. You just have to register the mount. I then found an email conversation I had with Ray Gralak in 2017 about a problem I was having with the key, and a copy of the key was in one of the emails. I filed both safely away and took screen shots also.

Wayne

--
Karen Christen