APCC PRO and Horizon Editor

Jack Huerkamp

I used my Theodolite App on my iPhone to get the horizon altitude every 5-10 degrees for 360 degrees of azimuth.  I created a table of the values and would like to create the horizon in APCC PRO on my laptop in the house and then somehow import it into APCC PRO on my observatory PC. I keep looking at the manual and it explains how to use the mouse to drag and create the horizon line.  What I want to do is add horizon data points one at a time and create my horizon.  So far I have been unsuccessful.

Does the mount have to be connected to APCC with my location selected to create a horizon?  It seems that should not be the case?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Jack Huerkamp