From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Micheal Fields Jr via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 10:58 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Power Supply died due to heat (daytime sun) I believe. #Mach2GTO

My 24v power supply that came with the mount died sometime today.  My system was set up in the back yard and other than shutting down the laptop, I did not power down anything else.  I just threw a cover over my scope.

Went to use it this evening and could not connect to the mount.  Went to investigate and found that no power was getting to the mount.  LED light on power supply brick does not light up.

I've ordered a different power supply from Amazon but I'll have to build it. I'll just re-use the wires/cables that came with the original.

--
Karen Christen