Re: Mach2 - Pollux not in correct position

Correct, this is only an issue on V5.001. All other keypads should be fine.

Liam

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeffc
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 1:34 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 - Pollux not in correct position

> Is the bug in the 4.19 version as well?

Fwiw...

I looked in my other keypad which I just re-loaded the DB (after a battery change) about a week back with (iirc) 4.19.3. (this is a keypad for a CP3/CP4).

Pollux looked correct.   So I think it might be a bug only in the new keypad.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 8:32 PM Don Anderson via groups.io <jockey_ca=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

Liam

Is the bug in the 4.19 version as well?

Don Anderson

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 02:42:53 p.m. MDT, Liam Plybon <liam@...> wrote:

Howdy,

I took a closer look at the database around Pollux. 5 stars are affected. Here is a table of the affected stars in the database, and the coordinates that they currently have. As a workaround for now, you can use the star on the left to slew to the star on the right. Note that Algiedi is correct in the database.

Star in Database:

Coordinates go to:

PolarisA

Polis

Polis

Pollux

Pollux

Porrima

Porrima

Praecipua

Praecipu

Algiedi

Thanks for helping us find and confirm this bug, everyone! We will work on a fix for this and it will be in the next release of the V5 keypad firmware.

Liam Plybon

Astro-Physics