Re: Mach2 Slew Speed, Power, and Voltage Question #Mach2GTO

John Upton

Kenneth Tan,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:08 PM, Kenneth Tan wrote:
I used these and they work well for me. Comes under various brand names but all look exactly the same.
   I am already using two similar devices to those you linked. One is the 19v version for the mount-side NUC and the second is the 24 v Version I am using for the Mach2. They were both referred to in my very first post as "potted DC-DC Converters". Both function very well. I have used them before on other projects also which is why I had a few sitting around as spares.

John