From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> on behalf of thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 12:08:16 PM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>; main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-ug] Catalogs

Hello all,

Just found my old catalogs. The first one is not David but the address is 839 Brae Burn Lane. You can purchase a 4 inch F62 assembly for $795 if you want the 4 inch F6 with a model 504 German equatorial mount, hex rings and stainless counterweights it will cost $1395!
A complete 6 inch F8 Triplet apochromatic system including the 6 inch refractor, equatorial mount, oak tripod, 8 x 50 finder, star diagonal and three ocular’s is $2595.
The next catalog I have is dated March 1988 then July 1989 and June 1991. They remaining catalogs are not dated.

I will be sending these to Tony to scan tomorrow.

Best,

Jim P

--
Jim Phillips