From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher Erickson
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 8:56 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 - Pollux not in correct position

Let me rephrase that.

Is anything else connected to the mount besides the AP hand controller?

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 3:54 PM Christopher Erickson <christopher.k.erickson@...> wrote:

The mount is never lost. What are you using to command the mount? That is where the problem is.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 3:41 PM Mike Pigney via groups.io <mpigney=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm using my Mach2 with the AP keypad. It works perfectly in every way and goto's are spot on.

When I command it to go to the star Pollux, it slews to a position approximately 90 degrees to the East of where it should be.

All other objects are spot on so far.

Has anybody else encountered this with the Mach2?

Mike