Re: Data base corruption

Jeff B

You can easily identify which battery you have when you open up the keypad and compare it to the pictures of the multiple versions shown on the AP website.  Just be careful and do it slowly.

But George is sooo pleasant to talk with and he's very patient too, talking you through the steps.  He'll also talk you through reloading the database.  Great guy!

Jeff

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 9:09 PM Jack Huerkamp <Mallincamusa@...> wrote:

Send them the serial number off of your keypad and they will let you know what battery you need.  George at AP emailed me the battery number, I called last week and placed the order.  It was shipped Friday and I will get it this week.  Very great customer service.

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC

38388 Pine Street

Pearl River, LA 70452-5192