Re: FTDI USB-to-Single Port Serial Adapter

vsalfranc@...

Hi Tom,
Yes it is a FTDI version. It is absolutely identical to the old one. Same make same everything. When I look in the Devises Manager then Ports It is showing no problem. It is the same port as the old one.
The system is telling me that it is functioning correctly but it will not connect to the mount.
If I put the old one back on I can connect to the mount no problem but this one is faulty after many year of service. It doesn't always sent the signals to the mount.
Thanks for your help.
Vince