Re: Problem with Mach2 #APCC #Absolute_Encoders #Mach2GTO

David Johnson

In hindsight, I should have worked on the motor cable issue more first.  I spent a lot of time trying different USB setups because it was showing a communications problem, but since the keypad functionality was also affected, I should have realized it wasn’t a computer-to-mount problem earlier than I did.  Anyway, I just hope it might allow other folks to avoid the wasted time I spent.  Make sure your motor cables are connected snugly every time!