Re: Problem with Mach2 #APCC #Absolute_Encoders #Mach2GTO

Bill Long

I thought you said you already pulled and reconnected them?

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of David Johnson <dajohns37@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 8:26 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Problem with Mach2 #Mach2GTO #APCC #Absolute_Encoders

Well, good news.  I switched about every cable imaginable and tried various power sources, turned everything off numerous times,  - in short, did just about everything short of incantations, which I was just preparing to do - , and when I switched the Dec and RA cables, it seems to have fixed the problem.  Don't know if one was loose or what.  It's weird that it would start having problems after a long night of imaging without me touching it, but I'm just happy it works, especially since the next couple of nights are supposed to be clear.  Thanks for all the help.