Re: Data base corruption

Jack Huerkamp

Jeff,

George at AP told me if I place the new battery next to the original one and quickly swap them out, the databases will not be lost.  I do not know how quick I need to be.  I guess I will find out as the battery in the keypad has not died, but I want to change it before it does.  BTW the battery for my keypad was $25 plus shipping.

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC

38388 Pine Street