APCC PRO - New to APPM and Pointing Model

Jack Huerkamp

I just obtained APCC PRO and downloaded the very detailed manual.  I have used APPC Standard for years and want to get more accurate GoTos - especially when meridian flips are involved.  Other than reading and trying to digest the manual first, are there any quick start guides or videos on line showing how to get up to speed relatively quickly in using APPM?

Also, my primary scope is a 16" f/8 RC.  Would I use this scope with camera to create the pointing model, or is the focal length too large?

Yours truly,

Jack Huerkamp