Re: The mount lost position after power off. #ASCOM_V2_Driver

satwant.dagar@...

Dear All,

I talked to George from AP and the solution he suggested worked. Basically, I have to manually park the mount. Then turned the power off and used telescope setup to change the setting “unpark” from “park 5” the position in which mount was parked manually. Next, I switched on the power to the mount and connected the mount drivers via sequence software (Voyager). Thereafter, in the mount driver I selected unpark option. Drivers asked for the confirmation and viola! My mount is back :)

Thank you to the AP support team and George.

Best regards,
Satwant Kumar