AP1100, Berlebach Planet, mounting CP4

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

I am anticipating a AP 1100 in a few months, and have that plate on order for my Berlebach Planet tripod.   From their website it looks like the attached.

There is a “Pier/Tripod Control Box Adapter” that shows as an angled bracket for attaching to a tripod.    The CP4 manual indicates the 1100 needs something on which to attach the CP4.  The 1100 manual on the other hand, on page 8, is a little confusing as it shows two screws for the CP4, but on the left hand page mentions “& adapter”.   So I think the adapter is there.  Maybe.

Does anyone have this mount on a Planet, specifically one with the Berlebach plate?

Will I need the adapter?   I’m thinking yes.

Will that top hole on the adapter (the one on the bent piece of metal) attach to a screw that’s going to go into one of the four holes below?  Or am I going to need something else with which to attach either the CP4 itself, or the adapter?    Will just that one screw hold it?

I am hoping not to drill holes in the wooden legs.

But even more, I want to make sure when I get it, I have all the parts.  Be a shame to then wait weeks to order some minor but necessary part.  L

Linwood