Re: APPM Attempt Failed - Clearly I am doing something wrong #APCC #Mach2GTO

Dean Jacobsen

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 02:57 PM, Brian Valente wrote:
I'm pretty sure you would have to have an SGP sequence running (and be imaging) to have SGP do a timed autofocus run

Yes, that would be my opinion as well.  However, the APPM "Run" page does have a pause button so if you saw that focus was shifting, then you could potentially pause the mapping run, refocus and and then resume the mapping run.  I haven't tried this however.

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/