Re: APPM Attempt Failed - Clearly I am doing something wrong #APCC #Mach2GTO

>>>I typically have SG Pro run autofocus every 10 frames or so (2 or 3 minute subs). Would APPM automatically pause while SG Pro went through its thing?

I'm pretty sure you would have to have an SGP sequence running (and be imaging) to have SGP do a timed autofocus run

I share David's observation. My run only took 30-35 minutes. Normally I wouldn't need to refocus. However, the rapid temperature change must have led to a slight shift in focus.  I was actually impressed without well APPM did the plate-solving on images that I would have characterized as "not in great focus." I'm thinking ahead to a much longer run (200 points) some day.

--
Brian

Brian Valente