Re: APPM Attempt Failed - Clearly I am doing something wrong #APCC #Mach2GTO

mjb87@...

I share David's observation. My run only took 30-35 minutes. Normally I wouldn't need to refocus. However, the rapid temperature change must have led to a slight shift in focus.  I was actually impressed without well APPM did the plate-solving on images that I would have characterized as "not in great focus." I'm thinking ahead to a much longer run (200 points) some day.

I typically have SG Pro run autofocus every 10 frames or so (2 or 3 minute subs). Would APPM automatically pause while SG Pro went through its thing?