From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Gillette via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2021 11:08 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Help Parking AP 900 in TheSky #ASCOM_V2_Driver #ASCOM_V2_Driver

All, thank you fur your inputs. Problem now basically solved, and it was unrelated to Ray's AP driver.

In TheSky6 Settings, I had changed the mount chooser from AP GTO Equatorial Mount to Telescope API, at what I
took to be guidance from the ASCOM website. Have now changed chooser back to AP GTO, and the missing
options in TheSky6 -- setting tracking rates, park, and recalibration -- have now reappeared.

Question remains: does the AP driver 5.30.10 (which I have still installed) provide an operational window for
tracking rates and park, including Park 4? In my restored TheSky, I still have only Park 1, 2 and 3.

Bob