Re: Help Parking AP 900 in TheSky #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Bob Gillette

All, thank you fur your inputs. Problem now basically solved, and it was unrelated to Ray's AP driver.

In TheSky6 Settings, I had changed the mount chooser from AP GTO Equatorial Mount to Telescope API, at what I took to be guidance from the ASCOM website.  Have now changed chooser back to AP GTO, and the missing options in TheSky6 -- setting tracking rates, park, and recalibration -- have now reappeared.

Question remains: does the AP driver 5.30.10 (which I have still installed) provide an operational window for tracking rates and park, including Park 4? In my restored TheSky, I still have only Park 1, 2 and 3.

Bob