Re: APPM Attempt Failed - Clearly I am doing something wrong #APCC #Mach2GTO

Bill Long

I run focus right before a model run. That should be more than sufficient for the task. I don't think ultra critical focus is needed, although Ray would know best.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of David Johnson <dajohns37@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2021 9:04 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Attempt Failed - Clearly I am doing something wrong #APCC #Mach2GTO

Last night, it was obvious my focus was changing while I was doing point mapping.  This is probably not an unusual problem since we tend to do point mapping early in the evening when the optics are cooling down relatively rapidly.  Fortunately, it was able to solve at all points.  However, I was thinking that maybe I could put APPM on Pause and then go over to SGPro and do an quick autofocus.  Would this be possible and/or advisable?