Re: APPM Attempt Failed - Clearly I am doing something wrong #APCC #Mach2GTO

David Johnson

Last night, it was obvious my focus was changing while I was doing point mapping.  This is probably not an unusual problem since we tend to do point mapping early in the evening when the optics are cooling down relatively rapidly.  Fortunately, it was able to solve at all points.  However, I was thinking that maybe I could put APPM on Pause and then go over to SGPro and do an quick autofocus.  Would this be possible and/or advisable?