Re: Help Parking AP 900 in TheSky #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Ray Gralak

Hi Bob,

> Thanks for the link. It takes me to the very image of an on-screen handset that I found in the AP v5.30 driver help

> menu.

Yes, the link I gave is exactly the same information as in the driver help.

> But it's only a PNG image of a handset. How does one invoke an actual operational handset window?

If you scroll down, it shows you how to configure the handset window to open automatically when the driver is activated by an ASCOM client application. Is this not what you want to do?

Also, the first section in the “HandBox Window” folder is “System Tray Icon”. From there you can immediately open the handset window and perform other things.

Here's a screen shot. If this is not what you need, let me know.

-Ray

> -----Original Message-----

> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Gillette via groups.io

> Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 9:54 AM

> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Help Parking AP 900 in TheSky #ASCOM_V2_Driver #ASCOM_V2_Driver

>

> Ray,

>

> Thanks for the link. It takes me to the very image of an on-screen handset that I found in the AP v5.30 driver help

> menu. But it's only a PNG image of a handset. How does one invoke an actual operational handset window?

>

> Meanwhile, while imaging last night, I discovered that the Recalibration function has disappeared from my installed

> version of TheSky6.  I now have only the Sync option when centering on a star or other target, though in the driver

> setup I did check convert Sync to Recal.

>

> I have to say all was well before I decided to update my V 5.06.00 driver. Would love to restore it. I violated the rule,

> If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

>

> Bob

>

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.