Re: Help Parking AP 900 in TheSky #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Ray Gralak

Hi Bob,

> Thanks for the link. It takes me to the very image of an on-screen handset that I found in the AP v5.30 driver help

> menu.

Yes, the link I gave is exactly the same information as in the driver help.

> But it's only a PNG image of a handset. How does one invoke an actual operational handset window?

If you scroll down, it shows you how to configure the handset window to open automatically when the driver is activated by an ASCOM client application. Is this not what you want to do?

Also, the first section in the “HandBox Window” folder is “System Tray Icon”. From there you can immediately open the handset window and perform other things.

Here's a screen shot. If this is not what you need, let me know.

-Ray