Re: Help Parking AP 900 in TheSky #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Bob Gillette

Ray,

Thanks for the link. It takes me to the very image of an on-screen handset that I found in the AP v5.30 driver help menu. But it's only a PNG image of a handset. How does one invoke an actual operational handset window?

Meanwhile, while imaging last night, I discovered that the Recalibration function has disappeared from my installed version of TheSky6.  I now have only the Sync option when centering on a star or other target, though in the driver setup I did check convert Sync to Recal.

I have to say all was well before I decided to update my V 5.06.00 driver. Would love to restore it. I violated the rule, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Bob