From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Johnson
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 5:46 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Starting with counterweight up in SGPro #Mach2GTO

Now that I've gotten my pointing issue fixed (thank you for that), I want to try starting CW up tonight, and M104 is an
ideal candidate for this from my location. I do have a question about it. With meridian limits mapped out and
enabled, there are two possible ways to point at many places in the sky - counterweight down or counterweight up.
When I ask SGPro to center on my target, how do I make sure it picks the CW up position? I guess the more
fundamental question is which does the Mach2 go to when asked to slew to these positions where there are two
choices? is it the nearest one? I just want to avoid issues tonight. Thanks.