From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of mjb87 via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 7:08 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Attempt Failed - Clearly I am doing something wrong #APCC #Mach2GTO

Ray -- one more question...

As mentioned above, the standard automated approach makes it difficult for me to do a Plate Solve and Recal at
Zenith.

If I set up the dome/shutter for a clear shot in that configuration, can I do a Plate Solve and Recal (using that button)
at zenith , bring back the dome to the original position (180 degree swing), and then run the full modeling WITHOUT
checking the Recal Near Zenith at Start option? I assume that would be equivalent since I've just done a recal at
that point.

Marty