Re: APPM Attempt Failed - Clearly I am doing something wrong #APCC #Mach2GTO

mjb87@...

Ray -- one more question...

As mentioned above, the standard automated approach makes it difficult for me to do a Plate Solve and Recal at Zenith.

If I set up the dome/shutter for a clear shot in that configuration, can I do a Plate Solve and Recal (using that button) at zenith , bring back the dome to the original position (180 degree swing), and then run the full modeling WITHOUT checking the Recal Near Zenith at Start option? I assume that would be equivalent since I've just done a recal at that point.

Marty