Starting with counterweight up in SGPro #Mach2GTO

David Johnson

Now that I've gotten my pointing issue fixed (thank you for that), I want to try starting CW up tonight, and M104 is an ideal candidate for this from my location.  I do have a question about it.  With meridian limits mapped out and enabled, there are two possible ways to point at many places in the sky - counterweight down or counterweight up.  When I ask SGPro to center on my target, how do I make sure it picks the CW up position?  I guess the more fundamental question is which does the Mach2 go to when asked to slew to these positions where there are two choices?  is it the nearest one?  I just want to avoid issues tonight.  Thanks.