Re: Problem with pointing model

David Johnson

That makes sense.  I was very careful to make sure I upgraded to the latest version on my other computer before using the Mach2, because I knew of the issue.  However, PrimaLuceLab "helpfully" pre-installed ASCOM on this new Eagle, so I didn't think of getting the latest version.  I hope that fixes the problem.  Thanks very much for the help.  It doesn't get hours of sleep back, but the good news is that tomorrow night is also supposed to be clear, so I hope this problem is behind me.  I had a couple of other problems that had nothing to do with your software of the Mach2 that made it even more frustrating.