From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Johnson
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 6:37 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Problem with pointing model

I’m trying to generate a pointIng model. I’ve done this before with no problem, but I have a new computer, and I’m
having issues. Please see the attached. What are these RA (topo) and Dec (topo)? They are what are giving me
ridiculously large errors. The RA and Dec values above them are. Sorry I don’t have time for more explanation, but
I’’m freezing out here. Thanks.