From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of M Hambrick via groups.io
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 5:33 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Pier for 1100GTO #Guiding

Hi Don

Robert Berta had some really good comments about the benefits of using a bolt down design. I also like the 5-inch schedule 80 pipe idea from Keith Olsen. What would the same length except 6-inch schedule 40 pipe in 304 or 316 SS cost ?

Before I took an eight year hiatus from the hobby I was thinking about getting one of the Le Sueur piers to set up in my back yard, but they had gone out of business when I got back into the hobby. Lately I have been checking CN and Astromart regularly to see what's for sale. I have not been looking for Le Seuer piers, but I will; have to pay attention to see if any show up.

Mike