From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 6:48 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Tracking ISS with Horizons #APCC #Mach2GTO

Okay, I’ve been playing around with this, both using the Test Tracking and in real-time, albeit in my basement due
to the clouds, and I am learning how this works, but I do have one relatively simple question.

Tonight I did a run in real-time and also using Test Tracking. The numbers in Test Tracking puzzle me.. The first
image shows the screen during the real-time run. Note the values for RA and Dec rates, in arc-sec/sec and arc-
sec/hour. Both rates show as roughly comparable for both units (arc-sec/sec and arc-sec/hr).

Now, look at the second image. The values in arc-sec/hr are roughly the same, but the values in arc-sec/sec are
more than an order of magnitude different. Am I missing something here?

Thanks.