Re: Help Parking AP 900 in TheSky #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Bob Gillette

Ray,

Until this morning when I installed the new AP driver, TheSky included setting tracking rates and parking in positions 1, 2, or 3 in its Telescope/Options menu.  To my surprise, these options disappeared after installing the new AP driver.  All I see there now, as Don notes below, are Focus Control and Slew, for which I have no need.

I did call up the driver window, set Park 1 down in the lower left corner and clicked OK. Nothing happened.

Had to go outside and use the handset to park the scope.

Don, thanks for your comments. Happy to use Park 4 if something will activated it.

Bob