APPM cannot connect to camera via SGP

Luca Marinelli

Hi Ray,

I was trying to build a new model for my AP1100 tonight with APCC Pro v1.8.8.17 via SGP v4.661 and a QHY 268M camera and APPM was giving an error message "Failed to connect to Camera: cannot Connect: Please make sure the camera is connected in Sequence Generator Pro". The camera is connected in SGP, as you can see in the screenshot via the QHY ASCOM driver (ASCOM v6.5 SP1). Incidentally on the screen on the left you can see APPM running on the other system (Mach2 with ZWO ASI6200MM camera) without any problems. Do you know what might be the issue or how to troubleshoot it further?

Thanks,

Luca