Re: Imaging during EST to DST change over

Michael Freeberg

Jack,

If you go into the hand controller it gives you the option of setting it to utc.  I also
have Dimension 4 installed on my laptop which keeps it synced to a UTC standard.

Mike

On Mar 15, 2021, at 12:06 PM, Jack Huerkamp <Mallincamusa@...> wrote:

Mike,

Right now I have the hand controller set to standard time and the computer likewise.  Rather than go through the procedure to set the hand controller to DST, can I just go into the keypad, set it to UTC, set the computer to UTS, and not have to do anything else?

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp
Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC