Re: Imaging during EST to DST change over

Jack Huerkamp

Mike,

Right now I have the hand controller set to standard time and the computer likewise.  Rather than go through the procedure to set the hand controller to DST, can I just go into the keypad, set it to UTC, set the computer to UTS, and not have to do anything else?

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC