Re: Which GTOCP* connection do you use?

Terry Martin

I use USB to the CP5. I have an Eagle 3 mounted on top of my scope.  Its 12 volt power comes from the through the mount power connection, which it then powers all the devices.  The USB from the CP5 feeds into the Eagle through the mount. I use a tiny portable router which just sits on the Eagle using Velcro. The Eagle connects to the router via ethernet cable and I remote into the router via Microsoft Remote Desktop (the Eagle WIFI is not very reliable). It all works really well.

I run NINA via ASCOM and TheSkyX via ASCOM.

Terry