Need to Invert PE curve before loading into Mach1GTO?

Keith Egger

Having finished my re-greasing, which involved removing the motors, I had to redo my PEC. I ran 6 worm cycles in PEMPro last night and generated a PE curve this morning. In the workflow PEMPro says to load the curve, then run a couple of cycles and if the PE is doubled, Invert the curve and reload. I didn't have time to load the curve last night and check, so does the Mach1GTO need the PE curve to be inverted before loading or not?

Another question, am I correct that re-meshing the worm gear doesn't require redoing the PEC? Does re-meshing have any effect on the periodic error at all, as in increasing or decreasing?

thanks,
Keith