From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Wayne Hixson via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 9:18 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC shows Altitude at 0 in Park 3

Hi guys! Tried that several times and no go, but my subconscious evidently worked on the problem in my sleep.
First thing when I got up I checked the hand controller and it was as set to Auto Connect On and the site information
was set to Lat and Long 00 00 00. I changed to Connect EXT and power cycled. Then opened APCC. For a split
second, ALT went to 0, but then set to the correct value equal to my latitude.Yay! But now it’s cloudy!!

I assume it was just behaving as expected and the APCC values don’t override the keypad values when it’s set to
auto connect to ON? I suspect I hadn’t run into this before because my keypad values were all correct?

Wayne