Re: Mach2 - Elongated stars

yanzhe liu

Agree, I never had any issue with mach1 and 1100, so I think I must have made a mistake here.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 12:10 AM Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:
Dude there is something wrong with  your config. I literally cannot get the mount to NOT produce perfect stars. Call me if you are up and need a hand. :)

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of yanzhe liu <liuyanzhe@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:36 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 - Elongated stars

Ray,

I am able to run "AP Log Zipper", there are 2 files shown in the app: ap.ini and Setting.apdb, however both were dated 12/29/2018. Maybe I did not enable ASCOM log.

Yanzhe

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 7:37 PM Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> wrote:
Yanhze,

> Where is ASCOM driver log? I dont use APCC, I use SGPro.

The AP V2 ASCOM driver, which you must use with SGPro, comes with a log zipper utility called "AP Log Zipper". You should be able to find it from the Windows start menu by typing that name. The utility will grab the log files for X number of days in the past. If you can't find it, you probably didn't install it when you installed the AP V2 driver. In that case, just reinstall the AP V2 driver and select the option to install it.

BTW, you can use APCC with SGPro. In fact, it is recommended. An APCC Pro license comes with your Mach2 mount, but you must contact A-P to get it.

-Ray