Low power experience

Bill Long

So like a buffoon I didn't have full charge on my battery but I let it run it's course as much as it could. Thankfully it made it through the imaging for the evening with no problems.

Hours later when I woke from my slumber, the battery was quite low. I tested issuing some slews before throwing the battery on the charger and noticed it never threw a low voltage error at all. Only motor stall was thrown (en masse, spamming the APCC error dialog).

Previously, if my mount had low power it error throw that, turn the LED yellow, and stop. The Mach 2 behavior is quite different. Probably worth looking at.

Other than that one test, the Mach 2 was a beast. Awesome guided, unguided, and it really takes to complements well. 😁