Re: How to Re-grease a Mach1 with Auto-Adjust Motor Boxes?

Worsel

Mike

Thanks for the upload!  They are much more useful than the one I received.

George: Thanks for the offer.  As you know, I got the file from Mike.

RE: Solvent.

I was not keen on mineral spirits just from a personal exposure perspective.  I used 99% isopropyl alcohol (IPA).  It removes solvent well AND evaporates quickly.  Since it is just one compound, rather than a mix, it should all evaporate, rather than leave a less volatile compound from the mix behind.

To be clear, IPA is also hazardous, but less so than mineral spirits.

See pics for before and after of worm wheel.

Bryan