Re: C14 and AP160 side by side?

Francois Regembal

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Kent: I don't intend on imaging with both scope at the same time. Having them side by side would simply allow me to shift the imager between scopes depending on targets (basically exoplanet transits thru the C14 and imaging thru the AP160)

Christopher: indeed an AP1600 would be happier but my name came up for this current AP1100 run so... Also, the mount will be mostly used in an observatory but I want to be able to take it to darker skies every now and then

Bryan: thanks for directing me to this way of fine tuning mount balancing!

Chip: great feedback too: I may need to allow for delays in ACP after slews

Thanks again!

Francois