It can be done, the balancing. Do you intend to attempt to image thru both at the same time? I advise against that. No matter how well your tracking and guiding is, there will be flexure and at least one will result in trailed images.
FYI
Kent Kirkley

On Mar 8, 2021, at 6:08 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

It should work if you can get it balanced well enough.

From: Val�rie-Fran�ois R�gembal <foudastro@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 8, 2021 5:04 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] C14 and AP160 side by side?

Hello all!

I'll soon receive a brand new AP1100 mount which I'll be using for my C14 EdgeHD and AP160 scopes.
Is it crazy to even consider mounting these two OTAs side by side on the AP1100? I should be right within the weight limit, including with my STT8300 CCD camera... (I realize the challenge of balancing such a monster setup).

Thanks!

Francois