Re: How to Re-grease a Mach1 with Auto-Adjust Motor Boxes?

Roland Christen

Good idea to re-do the PE correction curve after re-doing the grease. It may have changed due to wear from the previous time you did it.

From: Dale Ghent <daleg@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 8, 2021 5:58 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] How to Re-grease a Mach1 with Auto-Adjust Motor Boxes?

I'm not sure what the big deal is, John. Hardcopy instructions are included with the $25 grease kit that you can order over the phone from Astro-Physics. The paper instructions are certainly adequate alone; I don't think a video would add much besides just parroting what they say.

Here's my pictorial from when I regreased my Mach1 last summer.
https://imgur.com/a/xS3jzJf

/dale