Re: AP1100 Notification Suggestions

Dale Ghent

On Mar 5, 2021, at 14:45, Mark Lamb <lamb_mark@hotmail.com> wrote:

I also expect the AP1100 is machined to tighter tolerances vs. the Mach2, as it designed to perform at a high level without the need of encoders.
I wouldn't make this sort of simplistic assumption. Short of any design differences, thinking that tolerances are somehow purposefully lesser or more when comparing any two mount models is an odd thing to assert. They're all machined and made on the same equipment, after all, and quite a few people who are intimate with their design and construction are right here on this mailing list.