Re: Mach1GTO RA axis sticking

Roland Christen

You can call the office and they will connect you to George.

From: Keith Egger <eggerk@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 5, 2021 12:09 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1GTO RA axis sticking

As I mentioned in Andrew's thread, my re-greasing of the Dec motor gears didn't go smoothly. I damaged one of the two brass axle shoulder bolts by over-tightening (I know, I was warned in the instructions, but one never really knows what over-tight is until there's damage). Who do I contact about getting a replacement? I emailed George, but haven't heard back. Is George the correct person to contact, or should I send my request to someone else?

thanks, Keith